In order to connect and write worthy posts, I am going to do a series of 30 days of blog posts. P.S. I got this off Pinterest so I want to thank Pinterest for my inspirations for the next 30 days. Get ready to bloom into my life.
Today is #1. Seventeen Facts About Me
- I am an only child
- I recently graduated and am now starting graduate school to study psychology (wait, is that two? oh well)
- My family are my biggest fans
- I am a photographer
- I work in sales
- I have a cat that stays at my parents’ house (or her castle because she thinks she’s a queen)
- I bought a house at 21.
- My life path number is 11. (If you don’t know what life path numbers are add your birthday up and Google it. I’m sure you’ll learn something about yourself)
- I’ve gone through all of life’s stressors and lost more people than I would have imagined at the end of 2016 and through this year
- I love pizza and ice cream
- I am gluten free
- I am slightly obsessed with Gossip Girl and Greys Anatomy. I have watched both series more times than I’d like to admit
- My favorite bible verse is Romans 12:12
- I have a thing for numbers (if you couldn’t tell by fact #11)
- I am passionate about giving back and helping veterans
- I bake cupcakes
- I started this blog to have an outlet and display my creative work
Boom. Done. Fin.